despite getting my nails inc stuff delivered, i went into town with sharon and barry m was having a discounted offer on their polishes (2 for £4.99) so i picked up ‘matte white’, ‘bright purple’ and ‘nail effects black’. i haven’t tried these ‘crackle’ polishes yet so i thought i’d give them a go.
talking about nail polish, i painted mine in ‘milner street’ from said nails inc set. i love it, it’s such a summery blue. makes me want to go swimming!
– bought boring things like face wash and vest tops, but you’s don’t need to see them.
– went to the gym and burned 1286 calories, i was rather proud of myself.
– i’ve developed an addiction to almond croissants.
– was upset that my other deliveries hadn’t arrived. especially as (in my 2nd attempt to try and get the topshop amie wedges in black) the girl is ignoring my messages. i can see this ending the same way, especially as she has some similar sounding negative feedback aswell.
– i went to my sisters on babysitting duty and spent most of the evening keeping this thing entertained:
today, i am going to sit on my lazy ass all day because i’ve pulled a muscle in my shoulder and it hurts. i’ve tried stretching it out but it’s quite sore.
i need something new to watch. and promo’s for drama series’s that i desperately want to watch aren’t helping, it’s just making me spasm out at my laptop screen. suggestions welcome!