Davines Green Chimney's Gift Box
Davines are one of my favourite haircare brands and I purchase their shampoo, conditioner and hair products pretty religiously. So, when I was restocking recently, I noticed the Davines gift boxes and thought they would not only make a great introduction to the brand, but they would also make an amazing Christmas present. In today's post, I thought I would talk you through them so you can see what's inside and why I think they're so great!
The Davines Green Chimney for highly processed or brittle hair is the box I went for, and, as someone who gets their hair bleached every 3 months, is something I need as my ends can be quite dry. It contains three full sized haircare products, and the packaging (both the box and products) are 100% recyclable and made using renewable energy. I think the box itself is really pretty so could definitely be used for storage too.
So, this box is based around the Nounou range which is designed to replenish and hydrate the hair. First there's the Davines Nounou Shampoo (250ml) which comes in a bottle (a very chic design, too). Then there's the Davines Nounou Conditioner (250ml) which is in a tub with a lid. Finally, to finish off your haircare routine, there's the Davines Oi All In One Milk (135ml) which is a leave in treatment. I've used a full bottle of this before and I'm currently using the Davines Oi Oil which is fantastic, and I would recommend both products!
Now, the reason I love this box so much is that you get the Davines Oi All In One Milk for free. The price of the box is the same price as just the shampoo and conditioner! Buy it on a discount day (or Black Friday) and you'll save yourself even more. You could keep it for yourself or gift it, if you like.
The Nounou range isn't the only range, too. There's:
- Davines Pretty Fish For All Hair Types
- This contains the OI Shampoo (280ml), OI Hair Butter (250ml) and OI Oil (50ml)
- Davines Whimsicle Peacocks for Coloured Hair
- This contains Minu Shampoo (250ml), Minu Conditioner (250ml) and Oi Milk (135ml)
- Davines Energetic Rain for All Hair Types
- This contains the OI Shampoo (90ml), OI Conditioner (75ml) and OI Oil (50ml)
- Davines Sparkling Thunder Bolts for Blondes
- This contains the Heart of Glass Shampoo (250ml), Heart of Glass Conditioner (250ml) and the Heart of Glass Sheer Glaze (150ml)
- Davines Vain Grass for Curly Hair
- This set contains the Love Shampoo (250ml), Love Conditioner (250ml) and the Oi Milk (135ml)
I'd love to pick up the box for Blondes, as my hairdresser said he loves their new Heart of Glass range and that I should try it ASAP. Yes, I go to a Davines salon too - told you I'm obsessed! Definitely check out the boxes if you're after some new haircare, or just fancy trying a new brand. It's a bargain, in my opinion.